6.29.2007

Friday Etsy Finds!




I found avalove designs today on Etsy. After spending a gazillion dollars yesterday at H&M, clothes that I am sure all my students will be wearing as well, (yay! twins with a 14 year old- oiy) I kinda wish I'd found avalove first! I luv, luv, luv this purple cowl dress with peacock flowers. I also like this white tunic shirt with the pressed flower silk screen. Her clothing is hand printed and in limited edition, so it's like wearing a piece of her artwork. And you can be sure nobody is going to be wearing the same dress as you at a party- oh the style drama. I appreciate her motto which I snatched from her profile on etsy:
"the motto: to inspire and be inspired! and to create positive products for people to wear, and feel positive IN! "

And I know of some beautiful handmade jewelry that would go great
with her designs....

Have a great weekend!

No comments: