9.10.2009

Grand Re-Opening!!!


It's official! I am back to work after my self imposed maternity leave. I've been busy posting new items in the shop and am headed back into the studio. To celebrate, I am giving away one of my acrylic Dandelion necklaces. All you have to do is become a fan of my Dandelion Blu page on Face book (click on the link to the right!), and leave me a comment here about your favorite thing you did this summer. One lucky commenter will be chosen randomly and will win the prize!! You have until next Friday Sept. 18th.
It's great to be back!

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Welcome Back!!!
I think my favorite thing I did was take my boy to the beach. It was so fun to watch him run from the waves. In no time you will be doing the same! =)

Mothering Mini said...

Hmmm...my favorite thing was any day that there was swimming involved (Chincoteague, Lake Anna).

Glad to see you're back in the saddle, so to speak.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are getting your creative jewelry juices flowing again!

As for my favorite thing from the summer? Probably traveling to my college reunion with my husband and Stella. We were only there for a short time, but it was fun walking around and seeing old friends. Of course a close second would be having the opportunity to work with amazing clients like you and Mitch. :)

Good luck w/ the October show!
Elena

this chickadee said...

the best thing i did this summer was visit my friend and her adorable new baby boy named jasper! welcome back gypsy.