8.17.2007

Workin' 9-5, or 9-9 is more like it.....






I've been holed up in my studio desperately trying to get work done for the upcoming Crafty Bastards show. I dread returning to my "real" job on the 27th, because I know after that, it will be impossible to get anything done. It's my first show and I am growing more and more anxious and nervous as I read people's posts in anticipation of the show. I have to admit, I have no idea what I am doing! I have no idea how much work to bring, displays, packaging, sales tax, receipts, credit cards vs. cash, etc.
Help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had some advice but I'm worthless. I'm actually doing the Lauraville Fair this year and I'm stressing about THAT over the same reasons, display, packaging, quantitiy, sales tracking, ect. Although I shouldn't complain, I don't actually have to craft my stuff by hand. You'll be GREAT, I want to go to it.

Meaghan said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment! Your blog rocks as well, as does your jewelry. I'm going to favorite you over on Etsy if that's ok, too. :)

Thanks for making me smile today!

Juliet said...

I think credit cards are a must. more then half of my sales, in fact! I use PayPal Virtual Terminal. $20 a month for the service, but it processes credit cards for you through your Paypal account. (Then get the debit card to go shopping!)

I got my imprinter from MR.Imprinter on Ebay. REALLY FAST shipping, and it has been great. Here is his store. http://stores.ebay.com/Mr-Imprinter

Hope that helps!