7.23.2007

I'm back!! But not for long....




















I'm back from the wilds of Maine! Booth Bay Harbor to be specific. It was lovely, good times, good friends and lot's of creative inspiration. I even got to go to my favorite bead store, The Beadin' Path in Freeport. I've been ordering from them for sometime now, so actually going there was exciting. It's like a bead mecca, I had to be dragged outta there and I was still clutching at strings of baubles as I was pulled through the door. So I've got a lot of new material to work with! I even had some down time between all the bocce ball, wiffle ball, croquet and Sorry tournaments, to make some earrings with my new finds. But alas, I am off to Europe on Thursday, so I don't think I'll get much into my shop before I head out. Just wanted to post to say hi though!

No comments: